It is the prerogative of The Gardens Apartments Brisbane to provide The Gardens and its residents and offsite owners with the following:
- Fast, reliable and dependable service,
- A clean and tidy community for which the residents may enjoy the grounds with quiet enjoyment,
- Upholding the bylaws and requests of the Body Corporate,
- Consistent maintenance of the amenities, utilities and facilities to a reputable standard,
- Meeting and surpassing the expectations of the community,
- Open communication and availability in which the community has the ability to approach and discuss any issues or concerns,
- Keeping the site safe and secure for the enjoyment of the residents,
- And much more! For more information regarding our duties at The Gardens, contact us by phone or email.
Property Rentals & Leasing
The Gardens has over 100 apartments located across 15 floors of the main building as well as wrapping around the complex at the ground level. The apartments sizes include studios, one bedrooms, two bedrooms, and three bedrooms. Each apartment includes a balcony or a patio as well as access to the internal gardens and the pool located on the north side of the building.
The Gardens also has underground parking which may or may not be included with the lease of an apartment. For more information about securing a parking spot, please contact us via phone or email.
Property Maintenance & Handyman
This service is exclusively available to the property owners and tenants of The Gardens and is offered as a service via the onsite property manager. With nearly a decade of experience in carpentry, painting, plastering, building, and more, Jon at the front desk is more than happy to offer quotes and recommendations on request.
If owners require specialist work, ranging from electricians to engineers, the onsite management is happy to recommend any tradesperson who meets the required standards and has respect for the building and its processes. For more information regarding the regulations and requirements of a tradesperson, please do not hesitate to call or email the front desk or visit the Queensland Building Building and Construction Commission website for more details.